Useful Information

What type of survey do I need?

A Building Survey

A building survey (formerly known as a structural survey) is a comprehensive inspection and report upon the structure and fabric of the building and is suitable for all types of property. The report contains technical information on the construction and structure of the building and provides advice on its condition and need for repair.

Major Defects Survey

Reporting and advice on building defects in both residential and commercial property including cracking and foundation movement, rising and penetrating damp and leaking roofs

A HomeBuyer Report

A less detailed standard format that provides a report on visible defects and easily accessible parts of a property. Assessing the overall condition and value of the property, without detailed and comprehensive inspection.

A Valuation report

Valuation reports are needed for a number of reasons such as probate, inheritance tax, matrimonial, commercial or investment requirements.

Do I need planning permission?

When you need it and when you do not. For guidance visit

The Party Wall Act

The Department of Communities and Local Government publish a useful guide to the Act which we can provide or can be obtained from local authority offices via this link

Building regulations approval

When you need it, what works are covered by building regulations, penalties and problems etc… for an over-view visit

Local Planning Authority (LPA) contacts

Harrow Council London Borough
Civic 1
Station Road
0208 8635611

My lease was due to consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.